Via the CS:GO blog:
- Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group.
- The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game.
- Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles.
- Slightly reduced rate of fire.
- Reduced accuracy while unscoped.
- Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player.
- Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate.
- Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol.
Rumor has it:
Chicken Capsule sticker images can be found here by pressing the Rich Diff button (the file icon) here, or alternatively wait a little while for CS:GO Stash to put them up: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/GameTracking-CSGO/commit/8c5ea870d7cf0a35c2c94bf98b70e9e194ca0d06
Size is close to 75 MB